Terms of Service
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications.These Terms of Service were last modified as of Dec 1, 2019.
Description of Service
The Neural Pruning Service allows students to find classes that they are interested in taking and allows teachers to find students interested in taking their classes.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
Copyright, Licenses, and User Submissions
The entire contents of the Service are protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are Neural Pruning, its affiliates and/or other third-party licensors. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any material that you paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
You may not use any robots,spiders, or similar data mining, data gathering or extraction tools or manual processes to collect, gather or copy any content or data on or related to the Service in a manner not authorized by Neural Pruning in writing. You may not engage in practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Service, in any manner and any quantities not authorized by Neural Pruning in writing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Neural Pruning or its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text”utilizing the Neural Pruning name or trademarks without the express written consent of Neural Pruning.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
· You represent and warrant that you are at least 15 years of age. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service.
· You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
· You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. Neural Pruning will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right,at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the change.
Rules for All Users
· You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
· You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files,or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
· You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
· You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service.
· You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Specific Rules for Teachers
Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
· You represent and warrant to Neural Pruning that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
· You understand that,if you teach a class, your students will have the ability to post a review of this class. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not beheld responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review.
· You may choose to remove content from your class and will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
· You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit that video content.
· You agree that you will not submit content to Neural Pruning that violates the Neural Pruning Community and Class Guidelines, which may be occasionally updated.
Neural Pruning reserves the right to, but is under no obligation, to delete the listing of any class at any time and for any reason.
Specific Rules for Students
When you enroll in a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
· You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class on Neural Pruning
· You will follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher with respect to a class, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
· You may access class content for your information and personal use only.
When a student takes a class on Neural Pruning, we will share the student’s username and profile with the teacher for the purpose of teaching these students on Neural Pruning. By enrolling in a class on Neural Pruning, a student grants us permission to share that student’s information with the teacher. The teacher is required to respect the privacy of the student. The teacher has a limited license to use this information only for Neural Pruning-related communications or for Neural Pruning-facilitated transactions.The teacher may use that personal information for no other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without express consent from that person, you must not add any Neural Pruning misuse any student’s personal information. Remember that you need to comply with all relevant legal rules when you use Neural Pruning. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws which govern the ways in which you can use another Neural Pruning user’s information.
Teaching or Participating in a Class
These Terms of Service and the Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases or other documents (the “Class Agreements”) that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including any Class Agreements entered into through the Service. Students and teachers are each responsible for the other for complying with the terms of the Class Agreements, but Neural Pruning has no control over either party’s compliance. Among other things, Neural Pruning cannot control (a) the provisions of the Class Agreements, (b)the accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements or (c) any party’s performance of its obligations under the Class Agreements.
Cancellations and Refunds
Neural Pruning is not responsible or liable for any refunds for Premium Membership, workshops, or other purchases on the Service.
Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refund or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have the benefits of your Neural Pruning Membership through the end of your current billing period.
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer trials of paid subscriptions for our Neural Pruning Premium Membership for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a “Trial”). Neural Pruning reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or to modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the greatest extent permitted under the law.
For some trials, we will require you to provide your payment details to start the Trial. At the end of such trials, we may automatically start to charge you for the applicable paid subscription on the first day following the end of the trial on a recurring monthly or annual basis. By providing your payment details in conjunction with the trial, you agree to this charge using such payment details.
Neural Pruning Rights
We can make changes to the Neural Pruning Site and Services without notice or liability.
We have the right to terminate your membership, account,payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason.We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Neural Pruning in that jurisdiction.
We will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
We have the right to remove a teacher from the Partner Program at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, should we identify that their account is associated with behavior that we deem to be in violation of our rules or guidelines.
We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any class, comment, or other posted comments at any time and for any reason.
Neural Pruning is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other Neural Pruning Parties harmless from all liabilities, claims,and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you,in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.Miscellaneous. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to any of the foregoing matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of the action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and Neural Pruning are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action.Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Most communication between Neural Pruning and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between Neural Pruning and you shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any rights of Neural Pruning not expressly granted herein are reserved.